Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Free Job Posting Sites

when i started my consultancy, i struggled to get new clients, even though there is no big corporate houses in my client list, its a great beginning for me in my career. i use to call them and ask is there any position to be filled in their company, some time i use to get positive reply from them and requesting to find suitable candidate for entry level positions.

Those times i have very little resource to find right candidates for clients, since most of my clients are small, also there will be only one or two position to be filled and the service charge, i use to get from them is not big, i can't afford to post in leading job portal that charge more than Rs5000/- and one leading job portal i contacted for resume access, they offered me @ 1 lakh per annum. since my whole revenue per month is less then 25k, for me 1 lakh per month is not affordable.

Since then i use to post job vacancies in free clasifieds ads, but then the response in classified ads are not good, may be classified is not designed specially for job seeker and employers. Then i came across some job sites that offering free job posting. i tried nearly 12 job sites but except one sites Free Job Posting Site( freshersdreams.com) the rest of the job site are not worth your time.

Now i use freshersdreams for all entry level fresher job posting. What i like about this site is, it allow Free job posting and allow free resume access. There job posting user interface is very good but there resume database search can be made much better. But since free to use it, no complaint :)

If you are one like me or a small company want to reduce expense in hiring use this site for Free job posting and resume search.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Find jobs, Free Job Posting & Jobs Listing & Job Search Engine Here Just Jobs Add

Unknown said...

NCR Jobs is the free job posting site in India. NCR jobs provides you the easy platform to connect with the latest vacancy according to your profile.

FREE JOB POSTING SITE

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such an informative article,I always loved to read your posts.I also like to share some information about free job posting sites in India .

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I’m just looking for an article that tackles about Free Job Ads, Anyways I found your post. After reading your blog I found very infotmative and contains many good ideas

Hemanshu Ydv said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting, many thanks

Resorts in Mukteshawar